This is my favorite dinner. It’s filling but not heavy and it’s rich in nutrition instead of calories. A great way to top off your day!
Start with a bed of Susie’s Super Salad Greens.
Add generous amounts of:
- Lentil sprouts
- Adzuki bean sprouts
- Red clover or Alfalfa sprouts
- Fenugreek sprouts.
Toss with your favorite salad dressing
- Top with a generous handful of sunflower sprouts.
- Garnish with some beautiful long-tailed chick pea sprouts.
- More veggies! Radish, peppers, cucumbers, green onion, tomatoes, cabbage, fennel, etc…
- Chopped fresh parsley or your favorite herb.
- Daikon sprouts for a little extra spice.
- Diced avocado, salsa fresca (AKA pico de gallo) and serve with a cumin, lime vinaigrette