Pretty, simple and delicious! These make great appetizers, snacks or quick desserts.
- Place two halves of a pitted stone fruit, such as an apricot, peach or a perfectly ripe avocado on a thick curled inner leaf of butter-crunch lettuce.
- On each half, place about one tablespoon of organic goat cheese.
- Drizzle with a little bit honey.
- Top with a generous pinch of red clover sprouts.
- Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime. ENJOY!
Sushi: Nori Roll-Ups
Appetizers: Garbanzo Sprout Hummus
Salads: Fruit and Sprout Salad – Susie’s 6 Sprout Dinner Salad – Sprout Salad Side Dish
Desserts: Stone Fruit Delectables